Handyman in East Devon
General maintenance, odd jobs and small jobs. Fitting shelves, rails, curtain poles. New and leaking taps, repairing flooring, decorating, basic plumbing and electrics, basic garden maintenance etc. 28 years experience.
No need for ladders, easy access to all areas for gutters, fascia and roofline cleaning. Simon Howlett is ‘friendly, reliable and trustworthy.’ Call for prices.
With all previous work from word of mouth, friendly and professional Kieran Smith provides a service for all property repairs and improvements. Installing kitchens, bathrooms, flooring and other small building works. Basic plumbing even repairing a lea ...
Joe Beckett performs small home and garden jobs that you don’t have time to do, or that you don’t have the tools to do. No job too small in the Budleigh area. ‘He always provides a professional and friendly service and if he can save you money he will. ...
John was recommended to us as 'honest and hardworking, reliable with reasonable rates'. Covering Exmouth and surrounding areas, no job too large or too small, including painting and decorating, fencing and decking, tiling, carpentry and much more. You ...
- Directory > East Devon > Builders in East Devon
- Directory > Exeter > Builders in Exeter
- Directory > Exeter > Property Maintenance in Exeter
- Directory > East Devon > Decorators in East Devon
- Directory > Exeter > Decorators in Exeter
- Directory > Exeter > Garden Services and Gardeners in Exeter
- Directory > East Devon > Garden Services in East Devon