Architects and Drawing Services in East Devon
Exclusively homes: feasibility studies; design; planning applications; listed building consent; building regulations applications and construction drawings. All types: renovations, extensions and new builds including developments of up to ten propertie ...
For new builds, extensions, barn conversions and any other development, or just for help and advice on building control and planning. Simon Spencer offers a fast, professional service tailor-made to your needs. Free no-obligation initial visit. Curre ...
Father and Son practice of RICS Chartered Building Surveyors based in East Devon for over 25 years. Offices in Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton. Experts on Buildings/Construction; professional services include:• & ...
Approachable, realistic engineer John Edmonds (BEng, IEng, MICE) provides structural advice and drawings. For alterations, loft conversions, extensions, RSJs, retaining walls and more. John brings practical, diverse experience from working on site with ...
For new builds, or if you are adding to your property or landscaping your garden, Benchmark bring commercial and domestic experience of land and hydrographic surveys. Flood risk analysis, boundary surveys, tree surveys, modelling hard-to-access areas a ...
- Directory > Exeter > Architects and Drawing Services in Exeter
- Directory > Exeter > Surveyors in Exeter
- Directory > East Devon > Surveyors in East Devon
- Directory > Exeter > Land Surveyors in Exeter
- Directory > East Devon > Land Surveyors in East Devon
- Directory > East Devon > Flood Risk Analysis in East Devon
- Directory > Exeter > Flood Risk Analysis in Exeter
- Directory > East Devon > Civil and Structural Engineers in East Devon